You probably keep an address book of your own personal friends to keep in touch so why not do the same in your business? This is absolutely crucial as it allows you to easily gather detailed information on your existing customers so that you can stay in touch with them converting them to friends along the way. It’s not just any ordinary “Address Book” though because it enables you to:
• Learn about and record your customers’ likes and dislikes.
• Record their buying habits – what they buy and how often they do business with you.
• Profile your ideal customers.
• Reward your long-term customers.
• Institute loyalty schemes to encourage customers to stay with you. This means you can keep your customers informed about products and services, special events, promotions and a host of other information you know will be of interest to them. Your customers will enjoy this personal touch and look forward to hearing from you rather than being annoyed at receiving unsolicited and unwanted communications. You can also gain a clearer picture of your ideal customers and once you know who these people are adding them to your list of friends is much easier.