The opportunity exists to assemble the 'fresh cap' onto a dual cavity bottle, thus creating a three part bottle.
As shown this bottle features the SJI base, with a version of the 'fresh cap'.
This product is already being commercially produced under license and exported globally by SJI's New Zealand based biotech client. The bottle is used to test water, foods & surfaces and the powder that is dispensed chances colour to indicate anything untoward.
- The additive releasing base technology is currently available in two sizes - 9cc and 22cc capacity. We can develop to any size between these two volumes and/or for bigger capacity.
- The bottle can be provided in PET or HDPE.
- The base assembly and filling can be contracted to SJI in New Zealand using a MFA approved lab.
- The option for a TGA lab is currently being investigated.
- The bottle design, cap size and neck diameter can be specified by the brand owner.
- The use of SJI's bottle technology can be discussed with any incumbent supplier to ensure continuity of contract.