We think the name says it all. It’s contemporary with the 21st Century. It is solution-oriented, both for the client and the candidate. It means we treat people as individuals, not as commodities. It also means we can have fun! We like to think of ourselves as professional, with personality.
Most businesses spend their marketing dollar on gaining customers. We spend ours on attracting quality people through a strong and attractive brand. And it has paid off in respect to the calibre of applicants we attract from all around the world.
It’s one thing to make a brand promise, but another thing entirely to deliver. That’s why people, systems and processes are important to us.
- We can source your new Chief Executive Officer, to take your business to the next level.
- We can provide an Executive on contract, to bring in your project on time and within budget, to deliver specialist expertise for a one-off assignment, or to manage your business during a transition period.
- We are able to provide that short-term temp to cover unexpected absences – for any industry.
- Talk to us about your permanent staffing needs, whether it be professional, management, operational or administrative.
- We are licensed to administer the Saville & Holdsworth suite of psychometric assessments.
- We have extensive experience in providing outplacement support.
- We can conduct exit interviews on your behalf, helping you to identify those factors that may improve retention and assist in identifying staff best suited to your environment.
- We are able to conduct job analyses and develop position descriptions, to help you to identify the key responsibilities and skills required for the role.
We are specialist recruiters. That means you only have to talk to one firm in order to meet all your recruitment needs.
Career / Life Counselling
Don’t Feel Trapped!
In the spirit of adding real value to our candidates and clients, we are delighted to be able to offer career counselling.
You may have got to a “certain age” where you feel you have nothing more to look forward to. This may lead to a feeling of being trapped in your current job, because you may not be confident of finding another role. It’s possible you still have 20 years left in your working life! But this feeling may get worse as you approach retirement.
We have professional counsellors who can work with you to develop a plan for your career and your life, perhaps looking out for the next 50 years! If you have something to look forward to, you are more likely to feel energised. That sense of energy will prevent you getting trapped in your current role, or looking forward to retirement with trepidation.
Call our Director of First Impressions to take the first step to taking control of your life! Please note, a fee applies
Everyone likes some degree of challenge. Our ability to see beyond the immediate need and plan for the future gives us a reputation for finding career moves for individuals. Successful applicants get to build on previous experience, while bringing new ideas to a different environment. The insertion of different ideas can often be the catalyst needed to take a business to the next level.
Our clients can therefore expect better retention with business success.
We also aim to develop our people, and so will look for opportunities where they can use their previous experience to gain further skills, or assist them to obtain training in the latest technology.