Mark Copeland Law
Property Law, Law Firm, Legal Advice
From small businesses to large corporates, Mark Copeland Law is dedicated to provide high quality business legal services.
Mark Copeland Law can undertake all your commercial legal needs. We take the time listen to our clients and develop an in-depth understanding of each unique project. We work alongside our clients to reach their desired result.
Our clients range from small businesses and start-up companies to large national and international companies in a range of sectors including forestry, medical, geothermal, farming, engineering and Maori trusts.
Our services include:
• Business sales and purchases
• Lease negotiations and agreements
• Contracts and risk mitigation
• Banking, financing and securities
• Employment agreements
• Business structuring and investment
• Businesses in distress, restructuring and debt recovery
• Business insolvency
• Intellectual property including licensing, patents, trademarks, copyright etc.
Sector specific services include:
• Energy (electricity, gas, geothermal) contracts
• ICT/Technology contracts
• Forestry leases, rights and management contracts
• Shareholder agreements
• Maori commercial development
, Commercial Property Lawyer
, Conveyancing Lawyer
, Law Firm
, Legal Advice
, Property Law
, Real Estate Legal Services