Launching and growing your business usually requires more time and information than you have available.
APR Consultants have the resources, capability and experience to provide you with meaningful, practical information to help you confidently progress your business decisions.
APR provide services and advice to businesses, local government, regional tourism offices, economic development units, industry organisations, non-profit and iwi organisations and central government departments.
On the broader economic front, APR Consultants regulary provide economic information and analyses at an industry, district and regional level.
Business Planning and Development
- Strategic Planning
- Business environmental analysis
- Business and product assessment
- Operational reviews
- Analysis and recommendations for a wide range of commercial and non-commercial ventures
- Monthly economic and business newsletters
- Quarterly district and regional economic activity reviews
- Economic impact assessments
- Specialised research projects
- Industry analyses
- District and regional economic development strategies
- Industrial diversification opportunities review
- Quality of life and lifestyle reviews
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Market analysis
- Marketing communications
- Resource and media production
- Event management and sponsorship