Corneal Edema - Muro 128® 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution, 5%) : Bausch + Lomb
Bausch & Lomb
Muro 128 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution, 5%)
Muro 128® 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution, 5%) can offer effective daytime temporary relief when you suffer from corneal edema. This solution is available without a prescription, but should be used upon recommendation by an eye care professional. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal
Enjoy the convenience and savings of the economical 1 fl. oz. (30 mL) solution bottle.
Is This Product Right For You?
Key Features & Benefits
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
- Two convenient economic size available
- Sodium chloride 5% - (Hypertonicity agent)
boric acid, hypromellose, methylparaben 0.023%, propylene glycol, propylparaben 0.01%, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH.
- temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use:
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
- store upright at 15°–30°C (59°–86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-323-0000