Bartley Consultants Limited is a civil engineering consulting practice that is nationally regarded in the fields of pavement design, road materials characterisation, management and interpretation of pavement test data and the preparation of construction specifications for road pavements. These areas of expertise have developed over many years through Bartley Consultants active involvement in research for the National Roads Board, Transit New Zealand, Transfund New Zealand, LTNZ and now NZTA.
In addition to the specialist pavement design services, Bartley Consultants offer a range of roading and general civil engineering services. The full range of the services provided by Bartley Consultants Ltd is provided below:
- Pavement investigation, design and specification preparation
- Project Management
- Management of pavement testing and interpretation of results
- Contract and construction management
- Geometric design for new roads and the upgrade of existing roads
- Development and review of engineering standards
- Materials and Pavement Performance research
- Pavement design peer review
- Investigation and reporting on pavement failures
- Sealing advice
- Stormwater reticulation and treatment design
- Flood mitigation design
- General civil design
Clients include NZTA, Auckland Transport, Local authorities, Contractors, Material suppliers, Developers and other Consultants.
Our Company's philosophy is to deliver to our clients' practical solutions using a high level of technical expertise and innovation in a timely and professional manner.