Once you've decided how much to invest each month* let your funds accumulate and stay in control of how they work for you.
Power Saver has been designed to help you meet your medium-term savings goals. It is a flexible plan that offers access to a range of investment options depending on the level of investment risk that suits you. There is no fixed-term so you can plan for both medium and long-term goals in one plan and access funds if you need them along the way. The low ongoing fees on the plan mean that your money accumulates faster - the added power of compounding interest boosts your investment and gets you to your goal faster.
- 4 diversified managed funds and six specific 'sector' funds are available.
- No fixed-term - you decide when you will access funds
- Accessibility to funds - you can make up to one withdrawal a year without any fees.
- Lump sum contributions of $2,000 or more can be made at any time
- Straightforward and affordable cost structure - there are some initial charges to set up the plan but from year two onwards the only ongoing charge is a 0.9% investment management fee.
- Regular quarterly reporting with a full breakdown of transactions
- Unitised investment - fund values are shown in units that are allocated as contributions are made
* The minimum monthly contribution is $100 per month. .
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011