Offshore Paramedic - Mining Site Services
Staffing, Emergency Response, Mines
Immediate Assistants offers integrated emergency response services to the Coal and Metalliferous Mining industries through Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers, and Security Officers; all with tailored skills as required.
Integrated Mine Services Personnel
An integrated site emergency response capability may include:
- Support provided for limited hours per day or 24 hours per day.
- All staff disciplines have Drug and Alcohol certifications to provide assurance at all locations on site.
- Dedicated professional service delivery management.
Tailored Services and Consulting for site
- Incident Management Team (IMT) and Crisis Management Team (CMT) training, exercising and auditing
- Training and Assessment in over 90 relevant courses
- Medical Management and support through “Immediate Assistance” online National oversight
- Pre-employment Medicals in conjunction with Nominated Medical Advisors (NMA)
- Return to Work Coordination though QComp
Direct Cost Savings
Clients have reported Immediate Assistants saving them:
- Up to 30% budget saving on paramedical personnel compared to public and private providers (including State Ambulance Services).
- Up to 40% savings on ERT personnel recruitment, training existing and new staff, retention, position back-filling, accreditation and ongoing skills maintenance.
- Up to 20% reduction in equipment maintenance and replacement costs due to dedicated and knowledgable equipment care.
- Reducing Restricted Work Cases by over 70%, and reducing Total Recordable Injury Cases by over 65%.
Indirect Cost Savings
Outsourcing emergency response allows clients to focus on core business and eliminate production risk from unassured in-house ERT manning levels.
Immediate Assistants integrated services enable clients to realise savings from the hidden costs of multiple vendors, including costs saved in contractor management, duplication of organisational hierarchy, and personnel recruitment and retention. Clients are able to have one point of contact for multiple outsourced capabilities. Immediate Assistants delivers the services traditionally provided by as many as four different vendors (Medical services; D&A testing; ERT supplementation; and Nationally Accredited Training).
Compliance costs for medical and rescue services and external training costs can be largely eliminated through using Immediate Assistants integrated and tailored services.
Advantages for Mining, Oil and Gas, and Construction Clients
- Provision of tailored turn-key medical, rescue and security services.
- Outsourced provision of career professionals who are not subject to internal client industrial activities.
- Reduced lost production, and duplicated and hidden costs in maintaining volunteer ERT personnel.
- Services are provided by fully trained career professionals with real-world experience.
- Experienced and responsive management dedicated to client satisfaction and meeting KPIs.
- Direct access to subject matter expert emergency medical and rescue response.
- Standardisation and consistency of medical, rescue and security operations through Immediate Assistants integrated services.
- Risk mitigation of production loss due to ERT duties or difficulty meeting ERT numbers.
- Provision of tailored services that value-add in day to day service delivery.
- Assurance of compliance with OHS and Legal obligations.
- Decrease Recordable Incidents/Injuries and annual injury management costs.
, Immediate Assistants