Career professional Emergency Services Officers (ESOs) ensure the highest level of response to emergency situations and injured workers, whilst protecting client production.
Immediate Assistants Emergency Services Officers (ESOs) are emergency response career professionals from fire-fighting, civilian rescue and military backgrounds, coupled with proven experience.
Immediate Assistants career professional ESOs not only provide the highest level of rescue response, but can represent a lower direct cost to clients by outsourcing. Immediate Assistants clients have reported as high as 40% reduction in the cost of maintaining an internal, volunteer ERT, achieved through lower training overheads and reduced production loss. Similarly, the cost of backfilling vital workforce positions whilst volunteers are being trained is eliminated.
With national training accreditation by arrangement, Immediate Assistants ESOs can deliver onsite training to your volunteer ERT under the nationally accredited Public Safety Training Package. This results in a highly trained, integrated ERT capability led by career professionals.
Core ESO Skills:
- Fire Fighting Operations
- Vertical Rescue
- Road Accident Rescue
- Confined Space Rescue including Breathing Apparatus
- In addition, they are trained to Apply Advanced First Aid standard to provide an additional medical team-member when required
- Nationally recognised Drug and Alcohol Testing
ESOs can maintain active site routines by regularly maintaining site equipment, checking workforce compliance with HSE/Emergency Response site policy, workforce emergency training, as well as daily tasks such as conducting Random Breath Tests.
Business interruption risk is reduced by assured compliance with site emergency response requirements through:
- Dedicated, career professionals who are not subject to external industrial activities
- Volunteer ERT personnel not having to cease production-related duties upon Emergency Response activation