Updated in August 2006 with the following features:
- Modified monorail artwork
- Redesigned foot-stretchers
- Updated frame lock mechanism
- Gray and light blue in color August 2006–present
- Blue and light blue in color July 2003–August 2006
- Handle: Ergonomic handle featuring a 10 degree bend
- Flywheel Housing: Damper setting numbers molded into the flywheel cover
Serial Number Location
Prior to October 17, 2005
The label is located between the V of the flywheel support legs, on the bottom side of the rower. The serial number represents the date the rower was boxed (mm/dd/yy). An example Model D serial number from this time frame is 082205/1.
October 17, 2005 to Present
Located between the V of the flywheel support legs, the label is located on the left side of the flywheel housing. See illustration.
The serial number contains three groups of numbers separated by dashes; the first group of numbers represents the date the unit was boxed. When asked for the serial number of your indoor rower, this is the number to use.