Helpful Haulout Tips
Bridge Marina Travelift
- Haulouts are arranged by appointment unless it is an emergency situation.
- If you are a yacht, depending on the position and size of your rig, you may need to remove your forestay or backstay before being hauled out. If you are unsure, check with our travelift operator.
- A pontoon finger leads into the haulout dock for easy access.
- If you are bringing a vehicle into the hardstand area you do so at your own risk. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended if it prevents the travelift and other vehicles access to carry out their work.
- Please read the 'Hardstand Rules' (see the menu).
Contact Bridge Marina Travelift
Email - none provided
Print this page