Day or night, from as little as $1 per day
- 24/7 Alarm monitoring of alarm system.
- Monitoring of alarm activations when armed and appropriate response:
- Call to nominated contacts
- Dispatching of appropriate appliances; patrol, fire, ambulance
- Monitoring of Keypad Panics:
- Medical for staff and customers
- Panic/Duress in the event of a threat or potentially dangerous situation
- Monitoring will also cover:
- Phone line that is connected to alarm and notify in the event of failure
- Power - after a pre-determined time you may be notified of a power failure
- System check, the alarm with self test daily to check status, battery and communication.
- Managed site - we are able if you wish, to manage your opening and closing of the shop. If the shop is opened at an unscheduled time you may be notified, alternatively, if the shop is not armed at a pre-determined time we will notify you.
- Knowing that there is always some-one else watching out for you
- Peace of mind that even while you are absent from your premises it is secured and constantly observed.
- Medical panics can save lives for you, your staff and customers. The reward for acting swiftly and receiving the correct response is priceless.
- We are able to supply and install wireless panic buttons for your alarm system as well as under counter panic buttons.
- Nationally ADT has one of the largest, well manned monitoring centers, based in Auckland.
- Locally, ADT has more patrol vehicles on the road than any of our competitors.
- ADT employs only qualified and approved staff with security licenses.
- ADT has local representation in the form of a branch in 3rd Avenue and an appointed dealer namely Bay Security Solutions Ltd.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011