NOT ONLY KITCHENS - WE ALSO DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OFFICE FURNITURE, LAUNDRIES AND BATHROOM VANITIES!
We work with a range of individual clients and national home building companies on new projects and renovations.
Our designers work closely with you to ensure every detail of you new kitchen is considered.
We offer -
- A full custom design service using 3D kitchen drawing program with advice from our professional kitchen design team. (accompanied by pictures of the 3D designs.)
- Free consultation with our trained colour consultants who will guide you in selecting from our vast, contemporary colour range.
- Extensive top quality range of handles to suit all kitchen styles.
- A wide-ranging selection of benchtop and cabinet colours is available with an extensive colour sample range in our showroom.
- dezignatek doors and panels with a 10 year replacement guarantee.
- The quality of our kitchens products is guaranteed. There is a lifetime guarantee on all hardware.
In addition to our huge laminate benchtops range, we can also offer a wide selection or solid surface benchtops.
With 25 years of kitchen manufacturing experience, you can rest assured that your kitchen will be manufactured for the highest quality and strength. We don’t cut corners which might compromise quality in order to save costs.
Your kitchen will be designed, cut and assembled to your custom order in our workshop in Brook Street, Tauranga and everything is quality checked before leaving the workshop. We only use tried and tested quality hardware for drawers and hinges and our top quality sinks made from high grade Stainless Steel.
We use a state of the art computerised CNC machine to cut the individual components for your joinery. This ensures accurate cutting and drilling of each the unit to ensure a quality product.
Not only can we design and manufacture your kitchen or joinery units, we can install them as well! In fact this is recommended to ensure that your kitchen looks as good as it should!
Our team of installers will work with you to arrange a suitable time for the installation, and liaise with the builder, electrician and plumber as required. We can advise you of the best location for plumbing and power points and make allowances for the flooring you plan to install.