S.E.O. – Search Engine Optimisation
Your final organic search ranking really depends on how your content is presented with the appropriate keywords and phrases in order to attain and maintain effective organic search results. So preparing rich keyword descriptions and key phrase copy is an important aspect of this. The major ways that search engines rank a Website:
- Keywords and key phrases
- Relevant content
- And links
LERO9 will prepare your site to be able to be effectively indexed by the major search engines by implementing customisable page title tags, keyword and description meta tags, semantic HTML structure with h1 tags as the main on page title tag, XML site maps, 301 redirects if necessary, and add your Google Analytics code to each page.
Introducing Our SEO, ROI Partner – smartebusiness
LERO9 partner with smartebusiness to provide a range of ROI driven eMarketing and eCommerce projects that have successfully promoted products and services for B2B & B2C using SEO, PPC, SMM, email marketing, affiliate marketing, viral campaigns, SMS technologies, contextual networks and online banners.
Smartebusiness have a range of SEO and PPC plans to choose tailored to your business requirements and budget.
- SEO – Identify 5 keywords that will bring in incremental business for your business.
- SEO – Use specialist software to uncover how Google is driving revenue for your key competitors.
- SEO – Use smartebusiness’s return on investment tool based on Average Order Value, Site Conversion Rate and Potential Traffic to discover if search engine optimisation is a worthwhile investment.
- SEO – Create recommended Meta tags for the site including – Meta descriptions – Meta title – Meta keywords. Implement on website.
- SEO – Setup weekly ranking reports based on targeted keywords to show progress.
- SEO – Write and create content from one professionally written article per month. Submit article to top 30 articles sites each month.
- SEO – Submit your website to the top website directories using different content in each directory.
- SEO – Submitting unique content based on the written article into 30 new blogs each month to provide quality inbound links.
- PPC – manage the Google Adwords account to provide positive return on investment for Exhibit Group.
- PPC – Use specialist software to show what adverts and search keywords are being used successfully by your competition.