The international organisation for the education and certification of Kinesiology Professionals. ICPKP www.icpkp.com is the leading provider of course material and assessment tools in kinesiology, the science of energy balancing. Colleges all over the world are accredited by us to teach ICPKP material as part of certificate and diploma programmes, and a graduate diploma in Kinesiopractic®.
Courses are taught worldwide in many languages, and students can gain a globally recognised qualification in the practice of Kinesiology (the science of muscle balancing) ICPKP provides course material for up to five years of full-time study in Professional Kinesiology Practice in the form of:
1. International Certificate in Self-Care (2 day course)
2. International Certificate in Kinesiology For Wellness (4 more weekend workshops)
3. International Certificate in Basic Kinesiology Principles (5 more weekend workshops)
4. International Certificate in Professional Kinesiology Practice (Complies with HLT42812 Cert IV in Kinesiology, Australia)
A one year course with both Home Study and Classroom components
5. International Diploma of Professional Kinesiology Practice (Complies with HLT51507 Diploma in Kinesiology, Australia)
A two year course with both Home Study and Classroom components
6. International Advanced Diploma Professional Kinesiology Practice
A one year course with both Home Study and Classroom components for practicing Kinesiology Professionals
7. International Graduate Diploma in Kinesiopractic® (2 years further training), to graduate as a qualified Kinesiopractor®
A one year course with both Home Study and Classroom components for Senior Kinesiology Professionals
ICPKP offers Courses for the lay Public and for other Health professionals who want an introduction to Kinesiology or CEUs under our K-Power® branding.
1. Courses for the Lay Public
Stress Release made Easy (5 - 6 hours)
Tibetan Energy & Vitality (5 - 6 hours)
2. CEU Courses for Nurses, CEUs for Massage Therapists, CEUs for Athletic Trainers.
Manual Therapists Series: 2x 2 day & 4x 1 day workshops www.k-power.co.nz/workshops/manual-therapists-series
3. CEUs for Psychologists, CEU Courses for Nurses,
Mind-Body Series of 1x half day and 3x 2 day workshops www.k-power.co.nz/workshops/mind-body-series
4. CEUs for Human Resource Profesionals,
Personology – Instinctual Behavior Series www.k-power.co.nz/workshops/personology-instinctual-behavior-series
New for 2013. The ICPKP International Certificate in Professional Kinesiology Practice (Complies with HLT42812 Cert IV in Kinesiology, Australia) with be available on iPad and iPad mini through selected colleges.
Is ICPKP in PO Box 25-162, St Heliers Auckland 1740 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Health Care services in St Heliers Auckland available on Hotfrog NewZealand. You can update your search for St Heliers Health Care by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in St Heliers Auckland, 1740, NewZealand
54A Waimarie St St Heliers Auckland 1071
1/193 St Heliers Bay Rd St Heliers Auckland 1071
PO Box25727 St Heliers Auckland 00000
St Heliers Auckland 1704