Project Management - What is It?
Minerva Pro Ltd
Project Management is just about a whole lot of paperwork isn’t it?
I have to run a project, where do I start, what do I need to do?
People aren’t happy with the projects, where did it go wrong?
Find out about the project management lifecycle and understand what should happen, when it should occur, how to manage stakeholders and what makes a project a success. This high level overview will provide you with an understanding of what project management is about and what it involves. Gain insights to the tips and tricks of effective project management.
How You Will Benefit:
• Understand what effective Project Management involves
• Learn how to manage successful projects
• Find out where to focus your attention
• Develop a proactive approach to project management, avoid the fires!
What You Will Cover:
• Understanding projects/project management
• A project’s life cycle
• The key players
• Deciding on a project
• Basic project information
• Creating a vision and setting goals
• Using a target chart and project charter
• Identifying tasks and resources
• Identifying risks and constraints
• Preparing a schedule
• Creating a Gantt chart
• Controlling changes
• Tracking tools, including status meetings
What is Included:
Instruction by a certified Project Manager (PMP)
Small, interactive class with group discussion
Personalised certificate on completion
Refreshments throughout the day, including lunch
Minerva Learning NZ is an NZTE capability scheme provider. You may be eligible for up to 50% off the value of the course. Contact us to find out if you are eligible!
Booking 5 or more people, contact us to receive a bulk purchase advantage.