Motivating for Success!
Minerva Pro Ltd
Project Management, Professional Development, Human Resource Management
We’ve offered a pay rise and they are not responding, what now?
What does it take to get staff motivated?
Is all this effort to motivate people worth it?
How can I get them to engage and be productive?
It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. There are more benefits in having motivated staff than just increased productivity, including fewer accidents and mistakes….
This one-day, highly interactive workshop helps supervisors, team leaders and managers create a more dynamic, committed, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what motivates employees; identifies ways to generate motivation and engage staff, and how to create the right environmental factors to ensure motivation continues.
How You Will Benefit:
• Identify what motivates people and the benefits gained
• Understand the different approaches to motivation and how to apply them
• Understand where motivation comes from and what you can do about it
• Understand the importance of values and motivation
• Identify how to create a motivational climate
• Learn how to create motivational jobs
What You Will Cover:
• When motivation works
• Supervising and motivation
• Approaches to motivation
• Engaging staff to achieve goals
• Setting up a motivational climate
• Applying your skills
• Create motivational jobs
What is Included:
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive class with group discussion
Personalised certificate on completion
Refreshments throughout the day, including lunch
Booking 5 or more people, contact us to receive a bulk purchase advantage.
Human Resource Management
, People Management
, Performance Management
, Professional Development
, Project Management
, Staff Performance