Leadership skills for supervisors
Minerva Pro Ltd
Leadership, Professional Development, Leadership Training
Do you struggle to find time to do your work?
Do you feel like you only have time to react to situations?
Wondering how you can effectively lead your team?
People are confused or just don’t seem to understand?
Supervisors are critical to the success of a business. You ensure people know how to do their job in the way it is meant to be performed. You remove the roadblocks for staff and lead them to success. Effective communication is critical to quickly develop new staff and manage difficult situations.
Getting the best from employees requires leadership skills and effective management of people.
How You Will Benefit:
• Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
• Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
• Understand other leadership styles and when they should be used.
• Develop ways to overcome communication barriers.
• Understand how to develop employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
• Understand how to effectively resolve conflict and difficult issues to develop well-rounded solutions to problems.
What You Will Cover:
• Managing your time and energy
• What makes a good leader?
• Communication as a leadership tool
• The commitment curve
• Employee development models
• Dealing with conflict and difficult issues
• What successful leaders do
What is Included:
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive class with group discussion
Personalised certificate on completion
Refreshments throughout the day, including lunch
Group bookings attract a bulk purchase advantage!
, Leadership Training
, Management Training
, People Management
, Professional Development
, Team Leadership