Xcluder® Pest Proof Fencing Company has provided high quality proven pest exclusion solutions for conservation and commercial projects throughout New Zealand and internationally for over 10 years.
Xcluder® purchases large volumes of high quality mesh from world leading mesh manufacturers in China and can source a wide range of mesh directly from our suppliers at highly competitive prices. We specialise, and have vast experience in the use of stainless steel products which have exceptional strength and longevity.
Xcluder® mesh products have been used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Pest animal exclusion
- Fencing (rural, industrial and domestic applications)
- Proofing of buildings against pests and birds
- Beehive base boards (Varroa mite and rodent protection)
- Threatened plant protection
- Aviaries and cages
- Decorative panelling and screening
- Food industry applications with stainless steel requirements
Listed below are some of the most popular mesh products Xcluder® supplies. These can be provided as full rolls or in shorter lengths as required:
- S.S.304 WOVEN MESH 6 mesh X 0.8mm X 1m wide X 30m long roll (Net hole size 3.4mm): NZ$690 per roll, plus GST, plus freight ex Rotorua
- S.S.304 WOVEN MESH 8 mesh X 0.7mm X 1m wide X 30m long roll (Net hole size 2.5mm): NZ$690 per roll, plus GST, plus freight ex Rotorua
Note: Mesh can be pre-cut into panels on request. Please contact Xcluder® for your specialist needs.
XCLUDER® WELDED FENCE MESH
- S.S.316 WELDED FENCE MESH (karaka coloured coating) 6 x 25mm x 1.2mm x 1.2m wide X 30m long roll:
NZ$895 per roll, plus GST, plus freight ex Rotorua
- S.S.304L WELDED MESH 50mm x 50mm x 2.0mm x 1m wide x 30m long roll: NZ$515 per roll, plus GST, plus freight ex Rotorua
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011