Plant Protection Chemistry New Zealand : EZidose
- Designed to apply an accurate dose of granules.
- ISO 28mm thread will fit any readily available standard plastic bottle.
- Colour coded trigger inserts for readily identifiable dose rate.
- Strong lightweight all plastic construction for hygiene and durability.
- Easy to maintain.
- Designed to fit comfortably in hand for ease of use.
- Can be used for small spot application with a hose extension.
Instructions for use
- Read the granule manufactures safety instructions. Pour the granules into the bottle, taking any necessary precautions.
- Holding the bottle upright, invert the EZidose and screw onto the bottle thread.
- Holding unit with bottle at top, squeeze the trigger and a measured dose of granules will fall out of the dispenser outlet.
- Extension pipe (26mm) or spreader pylon can be attached by a flexible connector.
- It is not recommended that the granules are left inside the dispenser for long periods of time. Remove bottle and cap it for long storage.
- Dispensing bottles or spare bottles containing granules should be clearly labelled with the name of the product to avoid accidental misuse.
- This EZidose is not recommended for use with granules greater than 2mm in diameter.
- Periodically remove trigger from dispenser body by depressing the locking tab and clean with a dry cloth. Frequency will depend on granule characteristics and air humidity, but every 500 to 1000 operations is normally sufficient.
- After prolonged use, disassemble, wash components in warm soapy water, rinse and dry overnight.
- If the locking pad and/or trigger wears out replacement parts are readily available.