Access Control, Remote Access, Bluetooth Device
This is achieved with our unique patent pending Proximity Meter which works on any Bluetooth device without having to press any buttons to unlock and without having to install any software.
What do you need
- Bluetooth enabled phone,
- Electronic door, gate, alarm, garage, or vehicle central locking,
This technology can be used in the following application areas
- Vehicle security
- Parking barriers and bollards
- Alarms and Access Control Systems
- Garage doors
- Automatic electronic doors
- House doors (magnetic locks, strikes, bolts)
- Office swipe cards
- Home security systems
- Building access systems
- Payments and ticketing
- Tolling for cars
- Tolling for car parking
- Sports clubs
- Fleet management
- Single/timed use
- Remote access control
How does it work?
- Connect ECKey to your electronic door lock, gate, alarm system, garage, or vehicle central locking.
- Pair your phone with ECKey using your PIN.
- Done! You can now register up to 20 devices this way!
- Hands free locking and unlocking – leave your phone in your pocket!
- One less device to carry around – no remote controls or proximity cards to carry or manage.
- No more fumbling through pockets and handbags for keys and remote controls.
- Any Bluetooth device with no software installation required
- The lock and phone remain invisible with 128 bit encryption.
- Add on for any electronic lock.
- Register and administer up to 20 devices.
- Covered by global patent application
- Works with all Bluetooth devices (even those with Bluetooth partially disabled)
- Devices does not have to be discoverable
- Passive authenticated unlocking
- Two factor authentication with PIN code
- 1 to 15 metre range
- One off registration
- Standalone or integrated
- Any Bluetooth device can become the key: phones; PDA; specific tags; headsets or car kits
, Bluetooth Device
, Remote Access