Classicfloor Solid Wood Flooring
Heritage Timbers (2000)
Flooring, Floor Coverings, Wood Flooring
- Healthy and clean
- 100% timber through and through
- Improves with age
- Has beauty and quality that even the best designed laminates struggle to match
- If well maintained, will last a lifetime
- Adds to the value of a property and provides great advantage when marketing and selling a property
- Comes in a ready range of beautiful colours that are naturally soothing and pleasing to the eye
- Healthy and clean - Levels of chemical emissions from natural wood products are much lower and it is less likely to retain dust particles, parasites and allergens.
- Looks - Nothing can really compare with the natural warmth and beauty of a solid wood floor.
- Quality - Solid wood floors give off a sense of class and quality that again is hard to beat with any man-made alternative.
- Investment - Adds to the value of home and increases its resale value.
- Acoustics - Solid wood floors have brilliant acoustic properties compared to laminates.
- Adaptability to décor - Wood floors never go out of style and carry a certain timeless quality.
, Solid Timber Flooring
, Solid Wood Flooring
, Wood Flooring