About Environmental Context Ltd
Specialising in environmental engineering, assessment of effects, training and peer review.
Environmental engineering services include:
- flood assessment, reporting and design of mitigation and avoidance measures
- sustainable stormwater management including low impact design
- roof water harvesting feasibility assessment , design and consenting
- assessment of environmental effects for stormwater including expert evidence for consent and environment court hearing
Nigel Mark-Brown, director of Environmental Context Ltd is
- an independent commissioner for resource consent hearings
- a teacher and trainer for assessment of environmental effects and best practice surface water management
- a peer reviewer for water related environmental effects of projects and infrastructure, including design and management
Is Environmental Context Ltd in 19 Blake St, Ponsonby Auckland 1011 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Engineering services in Ponsonby Auckland available on Hotfrog NewZealand. You can update your search for Ponsonby Engineering by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Ponsonby Auckland, 1011, NewZealand
149 Station Road Auckland 1061
126 Pt Chevalier Road Auckland 1026
3 Weka Street Otahuhu Auckland 1062 New Zealand Otahuhu Auckland 1062
Unit E, 14 - 16 Westech Place, Kelston Kelston Auckland 600