With SCOPE and IBM Cognos Express, Mid-Market companies can now achieve all of their Financial Performance Management Goals in a single solution.
SCOPE complements and extends IBM Cognos Express by providing a framework of controls that facilitate financial reporting. SCOPE provides a rich financial reporting capability (both management and statutory) to the existing planning, modeling, business intelligence and analytical visualization capabilities of IBM Cognos Express. The end result is complete end-to-end Performance Management Solution that is specifically tailored to the demands of Mid-Market customers.
SCOPE extends the standard reporting and analytical capabilities of IBM Cognos Express Xcelerator through wizards, enabling users to easily generate financial reports that embody financial intelligence.
Many Mid-Market companies need to perform financial and statutory reporting for multiple legal entities. The combination of financial results from various legal entities, with differing charts of accounts and in different currencies requires a framework of financial controls including journal entries with approval authority and audit trails, automated intercompany eliminations and FASB 52 Currency Translations.
SCOPE enables Mid-Market companies to perform all of these tasks in a highly controlled and auditable way. The end result is a breakthrough for Mid-Market companies - providing management and statutory reporting in a single, controlled solution!
SCOPE offers a controlled framework for Financial Reporting:
- Financial Intelligence Framework ensures
- Easy configuration of any IBM Cognos Express cube, with any required dimensionality to accept journals
- Data stays in balance
- Journal Entries and Audit trails ensure controlled, balanced, authorized & auditable journal entries
- Automated recurring and reversing journals
- Journals that can be posted individually or in a batch
- Centralized workflow control of closing journal processing
- Real-Time visibility of the Impact of journal entries in Cognos Express
- Intercompany Capabilities
- Reconciliation reporting for inter-company balances, with configurable tolerance levels
- Individual Controllers can see intercompany differences with their partners directly, online.
- Automatic elimination of intercompany journal entries.
- Both Web and Excel User Interfaces
QueBIT Consulting, LLC
49 Secor Road
Scarsdale, New York 10583