QueBIT | Business Intelligence
Let QueBIT elevate your Business Intelligence (BI) to the next level.
By implementing the Cognos BI tools, your business will have a much clearer picture of where you are, and where you are going. With QueBIT’s expertise in dealing with the BI toolset of Cognos and many other major systems, we will help you understand the factors that affect your business, including sales, operations, or centralized functions. Your business will ultimately make more informed and consistent decisions, based on recognizing customer behavior, spotting trends, and improved forecasting.
Let QueBIT help you deliver the complete range of IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence capabilities, including:
- Dynamic Query Mode: A new query engine in Cognos 10 improves performance by optimizing queries and caching result sets for commonly run queries.
- New Charting Engine: A new charting engine in Cognos 10 adds new chart types and provides a more visually appealing experience for users.
- Model Design Accelerator: A wizard-driven interface that sits on top of FrameworkManager, which expedites the development and deployment processes and helps embed best practices.
- Active Reports: Provides offline interactivity and filteringusing cached data that is distributed to the remote users.
- Business Insight: Provides a very easy to use personal dash boarding environment for end users
- Cognos Collaboration: Adds built-in collaboration and social networking features including annotations at the cell level, along with the ability to create decision communities, produce decision templates and capture lineage of decisions throughout the system.
- Cognos Mobile: Provides compatibility with iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Symbian platforms. The platform enables full interactivity with reports including drill-down, scheduling, etc.
- More actionable Information: Users can explore data across all time trends including historical, and real-time (with Cognos Real-Time Monitoring).
- SPSS Modeler and SPSS statistics: Integrated with the Cognos 10 platform providing predictive analytical capabilities to enhance decision making.
- Cognos TM1 Integration: Cognos 10 will provide much improved Integration with Cognos TM1.
- Lifecycle Manager: The update from Cognos 8 is seamless. Lifecycle Manager will keep the old and new systems alive in parallel as you migrate, allowing for an iterative process instead of an all-at- once transition.
- More Robust System Management: Cognos 10 adds more flexibility with enhanced auditing, tracing and scheduling added to an overall improved server management system.
Email - none provided
Print this page