Industrial & Commercial Electrician - Epulse Electrical - Services
Electricians, Industrial Maintenance
EPULSE has through its foundation members (Mount Maunganui Electrical Ltd & Sievers Electrical Ltd) more than fifty years combined experience in the industrial maintenance and contracting field.
- EPULSE is involved on a day to day basis in a wide range of maintenance for a variety of Industrial organisations.
- For these clients service is paramount because an electrical break down means lost production, major inconvenience and an inability to serve their customers needs.
- All EPULSEelectricians are New Zealand registered with current practising licenses and are highly skilled and experienced to handle the most complex of electrical problems.
- We have a wide range of up to date test equipment to help our electricians with fault diagnoses. If we don’t have it we know where to obtain the equipment and expertise for that occasional real curly problem that may come up with.
- Epulse electricians are trained and qualified to NZQA standards for Hazardous Area Installation and Maintenance.
- EPULSE also have a staff member qualified as a Hazardous Area Electrical Inspector. He is available to undertake hazardous area electrical assessments and certification.
Design & Build
EPULSE provides a quality - professional service in all areas of the electrical industry. As the workload and technology changes new staff members have been engaged with suitable experience to support our ongoing commitment to our clients.
We have developed long term relationships with our clients by providing or developing services to meet their needs.
- Installation of Chemical Manufacturing Plant (Orica Chemnet).
- Design and build product metering, batching and pumping systems with associated control equipment for new Bitumen and Emulsion Manufacturing Plant.
- Service and maintenance contracts with petrochemical companies (Shell NZ, Mobil Oil, BP Oil, Caltex Oil.)
- Upgrade and maintain ship electrical system for dredging operation, including depth calibration, alternator and pump control system.
- Design and build rotational moulding PLC based process controls.
- Maintain plastic extruding and conversion equipment.
- Developed and implemented planned maintenance schedules.
- The Installation and commissioning of controlled atmosphere fruit storage facility.
- Supervising the electrical installation of a 4.3hectre Glasshouse complex.
- Complete Winery electrical installation, including power supplies, waste water controls, storage facilities and telemetry systems.
- Temperature supervisory and control within the wine industry.
- Power Generation Station Control upgrades.
- Cell Phone site Maintenance and Installation work in conjunction with Skycomms Ltd.
Our company has been involved in many projects that require the design and manufacture of control systems, switchboards and the writing of specifications prior to installation approval and the supply of “as built” drawings and maintenance manuals at completion of the projects.
We have designed and serviced many projects, which incorporate PLC’s using both analogue and digital inputs.
EPULSE has considerable experience and proven ability to produce the most technically advanced cost effective solutions for your project. The following is a summary of some of the design elements we can undertake:
ESPECIALLY TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT PROJECT?
WE’LL FIND A WAY TO DO IT!
"WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US"
, Industrial Maintenance