Custom Roof Ltd - New and Re-Roofing Specialists
Roofing, Cladding, Wall Cladding
A selection of some of the products we supply. Custom Roof supplies only the highest quality products for New Zealand's harsh weather conditions which are BRANZ appraised.
- Colorsteel® longrun roofing, cladding and rainwater systems. Its range of roofing profiles and claddings include: Custom Orb, Corrugated, Trapezoidal or Rib Profiles, Trough Section Profiles, Commercial Profiles and Wall Claddings. All Products are available in a range of materials and colours including galvanised, Zincalume®, Colorsteel® and Colorcote® finishes
- Custom designed Rain Heads and Aluminium Downpipes
- Custom designed flashings
- Buildex™ Is the most widely used brand name in New Zealand for self drilling screws and recognised as the premium quality screw for metal roofing and cladding of commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Ramset Buildex™ screws are supplied in New Zealand with a written warranty to last the life of the roof
- Onduline originally developed in Europe more than 60 years ago, is tough, lightweight corrugated roofing and wall cladding made from organic fibres. Designed as a flexible and economical alternative to traditional materials it is ideal for New Zealand climates
- Alsynite Roofing Products is one of the world's largest and most successful manufacturers of quality fibreglass sheeting and roof ventilation products
Servicing Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty and the Waikato Region - able to service greater New Zealand on request.
, Corrugated Roofing
, Custom Roof
, Wall Cladding