Music is no longer for the talented / creative few. Musetude helps each person unlock creative genius. Anyone can,
* Learn 2-years of Music in 2-days
* Ages (5 years - 80 years)
* Irrespective of talent
* No prior musical knowledge required
Some of our Records:
* Taught over 4000 students of all ages (6-years to 80) irrespective of talent.
* Our 7-year old student topped the highest Trinity college London exam in just 3-months
* Our 6-year old student passed the same exam in 6-months
* Our 80-year old tone deaf student performed in public within just 5-days
* 100's have passed the highest exams in just a few months.
Musetude helps you switch into
a highly creative, intuitive and focused brain state. Within just four
hours you will be able to play songs on the musical keyboard and compose your
song but most importantly you will learn how to switch into your highly
creative frontal cortex “fourth brain” and apply this technique to all areas of
“The theory or relativity
occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that
intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception." –
Musetude gets you into the
groove – a feeling of energized focus and spontaneous creativity like you have
never felt before using the power of music - just as geniuses such as Einstein
and Beethoven did. When you're in a state of flow, feeling stimulated, excited,
motivated and fully alive, you can learn, live and work at your optimum best.
Time: 9 am to 5 pm.
Musical Syllabus: 2-years of music (theory and practical)
Location: Musetude Centre, 33 Miller Rd, Mangere Bridge,
Course Material provided
Music Keyboard provided during class hours
Breaks: 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch break
· Tea and
lunch: many cafés in the area.