Sawden Tax & Accounting - Chartered Accountants
Accountant, Tax, Accounting & Bookkeeping
Chartered Accountants are experts on the latest business and tax issues and are committed to on going professional education. Engaging a Chartered Accountant is a smart investment and your assurance of quality and expertise.
Getting the right advice can mean the difference between success and failure. As Chartered Accountants we are members of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and are governed by their rules and regulations.
Anyone can call themselves an accountant and they do not need to have any accounting qualifications - they may have bought an accounting franchise or started up their own accounting business from home - but only a Chartered Accountant is:
· Qualified & trained for a minimum of seven years to achieve this professional qualification
· required to undertake mandatory professional development training
· bound by code of ethics and is required to adhere to professional standards
· Required to have Professional Indemnity Insurance - what will you do if your accountant gets things wrong?
· subject to disciplinary procedures - your complaints are looked into by NZICA
· subject to reviews of their professional practice where they offer services to the public
For further information go to www.sawden.co.nz
, Accounting & Bookkeeping
, Chartered Accountant
, Tax Accountants
, Tax Services
, Taxation Accountants