Urban design isn’t just about creating compelling and liveable places for today. It’s about “Designing for Tomorrow” - safeguarding and improving the quality of people’s lives for future generations.
Delivering a sustainable model requires a detailed understanding of how successful towns and cities work and the relationships between buildings and open space.
Urbanlogic’s experience brings a wide range of skills and knowledge to any urban design project with a firm understanding of integration into existing movement networks, the landscape and the surrounding urban fabric.
Experienced and proven ability in:
- City planning
- Urban Expansion and Residential
- Mixed Use and Retail developments
- Zero Carbon Development and Eco-town Masterplanning
- Highways and Infrastructure
- Vision documents
- Architectural Guidelines
- Public realm guidelines
- Urban design guidelines and principles
- Urban design frameworks and strategies
- Public Consultation