Edible Landscape Design
Edible Gardens, Permaculture Design, Abundant Landscape
If you're in the market for an edible landscape design, you may want to consider our July 'special deal'.
We think there may be people who need a hand to get their garden sorted but might be wary of ending up with a big bill for the design. We've decided to take away that concern by offering a fixed price.
The deal is; we will complete an edible garden concept design for you anywhere in the Auckland super-city for $575 incl GST.
We will visit your garden, discuss what you want to achieve, go over the garden with you, come up with a concept design, present it to you. We will make any minor changes and give you the final concept design.
If you want to get on with making your edible garden a reality, send us an email. We'd love to give you a hand.
Terms and conditions for the offer above are;
- offer applies to a single unit dwelling site within the Auckland super-city. If you have a really remote location, we should discuss the fee.
- the 'concept design' offered is a plan of the site indicating planting, access, fences, garden beds, retaining walls and other items coming under the common interpretation of landscaping design.
- the concept design also includes information on species selected and general information on the Auckland bio-region.
- construction drawings of fences, retaining walls and other items are not included but can be provided for an additional cost.
- the offer is only available for the month of July 2013, but may be extended.
- the price quoted includes two site visits, one to survey the site and one to present the design. It also includes one revision of the design. Additional revisions may incur additional costs.
- We want to provide good value for money, so if you have any questions, just ask.
, Edible Gardens
, Permaculture Design