Team Leader and Supervisor Short Course learning
Team Leader and Supervisor Short Courses are tailored to meet
organisations' and employees' specific needs, so course content
will vary accordingly. Expected outcomes may include the
Participants will improve communication skills by learning how
- understand and use effective listening and questioning
- give clear instructions
- check that instructions are understood
- communicate more effectively with their team
- run effective meetings.
Participants will improve their team development and management
skills by learning how to:
- build individual and team motivation
- understand performance management
- give and respond to feedback
- identify stages in team development.
Participants will improve workplace quality by learning
- the key components of quality management and quality management
- quality management tools and their uses
- interpreting quality data and results from quality management
Participants will improve their problem solving by learning how
- define team members' roles
- use problem-solving tools and techniques.