Engineering and Planning | Wireless Infrastructure Solutions Ltd
Wireless Infrastructure Solutions
Wireless Infrastructure, Wireless Infrastructure Solutions
We can assist in the design and deployment of the network as well as the supply of the products that are required. We provide a complete Radio Planning Service, Wi-Fi consulting service including Wi-Fi network design, as well as installation and support services. We bring a full range of RF engineering services to measure, test, and confirm the signal propagation, noise and interference characteristics of your environment to give you the maximum assurance that your wireless network will work properly.
Wireless Infrastructure Solutions is a professional and experienced service provider. Our experienced engineering team supports your wireless network with professional wireless network design services, equipment supply, configuration and staging, nationwide installation planning plus full on-site, pre- and post-installation site survey, RF spectrum analysis, and performance verification services.
Wireless INfrastructure Solutions can provide technical support engineering services to support every stage of the wireless network lifecycle, including:
- Our RF CAD design team creates accurate virtual models of your site to develop a design that takes the entire network system into consideration and not just one access point being carried around in a conventional Wi-Fi 802.11 on-site survey design.
- Our experienced RF engineering team brings professional consulting services to your project with a depth and breadth of experience that is the best in the industry. Our wireless consulting services include certified IT service professionals with experience and expertise beyond the wireless network and into the realm of TCP/IP networking and security capability assessment.
- A full range of technical support services are available throughout the entire project lifecycle: a wireless WAN/LAN configuration service that provides configuration and staging of equipment prior to shipment, our unique WorkflowMAX system helps your IT team bring the system up, control on-site installation services nationwide, and complete post-installation support.
- Wi-Fi network support for visitor access gateways, firewalls, 802.1x RADIUS support, 802.11 authentication with LDAP and Active Directory integration, VLAN configuration and the complete list of challenges that are encountered when a new data communications system is integrated with an existing wired network infrastructure.
- Unmatched, personalized wireless network tech support - personalized because Wireless Infrastructure Solutions provided the initial design and the on-site spectrum analysis services so we know the network.
- Integrated wireless network professional services that include physical site assessment services to address aesthetic or regulatory concerns and to create detailed installation plans, complete customer education services to help you understand how to manage and control your new system and ad hoc consulting to meet any special concerns or issues that may arise.
, Wireless Infrastructure Solutions
Contact Wireless Infrastructure Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page