The Selak family has been a cornerstone of the New Zealand wine industry since 1934.
This experience is now being used with Wine Network.
We focus on providing a clean, clear and professional service that matches bulk wine
buyers with sellers.
Wine industry colleagues report the following benefits of dealing with Wine Network
For buyers and sellers:
- Simple and clear procedures
- Full documentation which explains and covers every aspect of the transaction
- Time and cost savings you deal with only one company
- We take care of all aspects of sampling, validating and negotiating, and we can even market internationally, without reference to any brands or seller/buyer identities.
- Any wines we broker have a statutory declaration of composition that also details
the winemaking procedure a vital guarantee to a buyer. The volumes we purchase
enable us to buy at good prices and we pass these savings onto our customers.
- We set the price together you have the final say
- I am paid only on results I get paid only if and when I sell the wine.
- Sellers are able to remain anonymous if they wish, although our clients sometimes
want transparency on both sides.
- The Wine Network brokering service is very cost effective, and can instantly improve
your cash flow and wine flow. Your business will benefit from the convenience and
time savings of getting us to source wine samples for you to taste and evaluate.
I am genuinely here to help and to do the best I can for you and your business.
Reap the benefit of the expertise Ive gained from our Selak family history of three
generations of wine making, as well as my formal business qualifications.
At Wine Network we focus on three key areas:
We are winebrokers offering:
- A service to wineries that have a surplus of product to their requirements
- A service to wineries that are in need of extra product to meet budget
- A visual outlet for wineries that have a surplus of bottled wines and can offer
them ‘for sale’ in clean skin format
- A conduit for grape growers who have a surplus of non-contracted grapes or
who would like to be introduced to potential buyers
We are wine consultants providing:
- National and international marketing
- Product placement
- Packaging design
- Product creation
- Supplier communication
We are wine merchants:
- Promoting and selling branded wines
- Operating business-to-business
- Operating business to customer direct
- Importing specialist wine