acc partnership programme
Injury Prevention, Case Management
Offering incentives to employers to adopt injury prevention and rehabilitation initiatives, this programme aims to reduce work-related injury costs and premiums. It is successful when employers actively encourage employees to return to work after an injury.
Two options exist. They have different pricing premium structures, but identical application and assessment processes. The key facts are:
| || Partnership Discount Plan || Full Self-Cover Plan |
| Overview: ||Partial self-management, where employers accept responsibility for payment of claims over a fixed period. ||In return for a greater premium discount, employers assume financial liability at the end of the claims management period. |
Key points of difference:
|Claims management period ||Minimum of 12 months |
Maximum of 24 months
|Minimum of 24 months |
Maximum of 60 months
|Transfer of Claims ||Ongoing claims automatically transfer to ACC at the end |
of the claims management period.
At the end of the claims management period, supervision of ongoing claims is transferred to ACC at a calculated price.
Stop Loss Limits
Either 150% or 200% of the ACC Standard premium.
|Either 150% or 200% of the ACC Standard premium. |
Wellnz has developed a wide range of service offerings to help clients access, enter and maintain participation within the ACCPP.
- Feasibility Analysis: An assessment on the viability of entering the programme, including cost benefit analysis.
- Pre Entry Gap Analysis: A comprehensive audit of your current health & safety and rehabilitation processes, systems and procedures to identify system gaps and potential solutions.
- Day-to-day Management of ACCPP: Including:
- Claims Administration
- Data and Claims Management Systems
- Customised Claims Management Reporting
- Service Provider Payments
- Management of Service Providers to agreed quality standards and performance.
- Claims Management
- Case Management
- Claims Statistical Analysis
- Review Hearings
- Injury Prevention
- Health & Safety Advice and Training
, Injury Prevention