The Financial Services team works closely with its clients to ensure an up-to-date understanding of our client's business is maintained. This helps to ensure that financial advice, data and reports provided to our clients are always relevant.
We offer a range of financial services from the preparation and delivery of monthly financial and annual statutory accounts to the completion of special project work for our clients.
Specifically services include:
- full financial administration including accounts receivable and payable processing
- preparation of management accounts including detailed financial analysis and operating commentaries
- monitoring of cash flow forecasts and other key performance indicators
- treasury function, in conjunction with the Investment team
- preparation of annual statutory financial statements, including liaison with clients auditors
- preparation of long-term forecasts based on investment strategies and forecast economic data
- provision of advice regarding financial and operating policies and procedures.
Our service distinguishes itself from other financial service providers through:
- specialisation in the charitable trust market
- having a thorough understanding of the charitable sector
- the close liaison with Trust Investments' Property and Investment teams
- ability to be proactive and flexible in the provision of services.