Transport Specifications employ
Engineers registered with the NZ Transport Agency to certify Heavy
Vehicle Modifications. These include:
- Static Rollover Threshold (SRT)
- Chassis repair and modification
- Load anchorage
- Towing connections
- Bus rollover protection
- Low Volume Vehicle Certification -
Commercial and private
- Scratch Built Vehicles
- Seat and Seatbelt anchorage design and
- Vehicle modification design and
- Air bag deployment testing
- Accident analysis
NZ Transport Agency has authorised TSL to
certify Swept Path Travel Time Exemption Investigation for oversized
vehicles that pass certain criteria.
Overweight permit applications and advice on
how to comply with the NZ Transport Agency Overweight Vehicle Policy.
- Seat Belt Anchorages
- Vehicle Seats
- Side Impact Airbag
- Head Restraints
- Child Restraints
- On road Speedo Calibration
- Vehicle Emissions
- All testing carried out in accordance with
ECE, JIS, ADR
- VSB5 International standard
Rapid- Response Transport Weighing Service
from Transport Specifications Ltd
WEIGH-CHECK is a rapid
response service for the road transport sector providing fast, accurate
and independent verification of axle weight and/or load.
WEIGH-CHECK is a service that
assists the general cartage industry, including heavy haulage, mobile
cranes and plant, to work within New Zealand weight restriction
What is it used for?
- WEIGH-CHECK allows
businesses to independently audit load weights.
- WEIGH-CHECK offers an
accurate verification of weight assessment independent of transport and
- Need to double-check charges relating to
loads and weight?
- Need to have a weight assessment
independently verified - quickly?
- Need advice and assistance with Roading
- Authority regulations and restrictions?
CALL WEIGH-CHECK! for a free quote!