Transport Software, Transportation Software > Translogix Systems
Transport, Logistics, Software Solutions
The Transport & Logistics industry generates 14.5%
of Australia's GDP providing more than 1,000,000 jobs across
165,000 organisations. Within the world of logistics, Australia,
with such a large geography and a very dispersed population is
often seen to present the ultimate challenge. Maximising customer
service while minimising logistics costs is the pivotal
Perhaps it's not surprising then, to find a significant number
of Australian transport, storage, distribution and warehousing
specialists, who are today regarded as 'world best practice'
TransLogix is one of the pioneers of transport software solutions
in Australia, and we pride ourselves in staying ahead of the
innovation curve. Right from the start we have focused on
developing a strong product that delivers the required
functionality "out of the box". Today we are widely regarded as
Australia's leading transport software and logistics software
Transport companies have high fixed costs and tight margins;
technology investments are proven as the smartest way to
reduce those costs, deliver better services and provide solid
platforms for business growth.
Smarter transport companies are able to offer customers better
products and a wider variety of services:
- Greater pricing flexibility and transparency
- Internet booking with live job status and location
- Electronic POD (sign on glass)
- Real‐time track and trace of individual items
- Automated route and schedule optimisation
- Electronic orders, consignments, invoices etc
- Compliance to legislation imbedded throughout the enterprise
providing real‐time chain of responsibility
Smarter companies maintain healthy margins because they are more
- Better loading of assets to maximise utilisation
- Elimination of revenue leakage
- Consistently profitable rates
- Reduced headcount through automation and accuracy
- One version of the truth across the entire business
- Detailed, real time PandL visibility at all levels (inc.
- Electronic data exchange with customers and partners
- TransLogix Transport Management Software is totally integrated
across all modules providing a complete and comprehensive coverage
of all aspects of the transport and logistics business from
accounts, through transport and fleet management, workshop, service
and warehouse to route optimization, scheduling, driver fatigue
management, document imaging, mobility, GPS, POD, mapping, tacking
- Data entry in one part of the system automatically updates all
other relevant modules so you always have a current view of your
- The software also integrates with mobile and Internet
applications providing further leading edge tools to improve
productivity and customer service.
- The solutions are highly configurable, very flexible and can be
tailored precisely to your needs. TransLogix customers are
repesented in nearly every segment of the industry and range
from small operators to those with hundreds of vehicles.
- Role based profiles can be used to secure and simplifiy
process, features and functions for each group of employees.
- Being web enabled provides real time, low cost access to
information across all parts of your business.
- This real time functionality can be offered to key stakeholders
including customers, employees and suppliers transforming
productivity and customer service.
- Comprehensive security has been built into the system based on
role based user profiles, providing the flexibility to constrain or
open the system and giving you total control over sensitive
- An extensive range of reporting and inquiry functions, on and
offline are supplied making accurate information available, quickly
and simply so you can deliver the best possible service to your
customers, and full visibilty of operational details to
- The extensive SQL report writing features include the
ability to deploy specialist reporting and business
intelligence tools to enable greater reporting and analytical
- The Windows based user interface is configured by users to
simplify and streamline data entry.
- Any element of data, be it the initial job booking, or updates
thereafter, are only entered once, and immediately appear across
the system in real time.
- There are numerous ways to import or extract data
electronically from simple spreadsheet based exchanges through to
sophisticated EDI with inetlligence to manage complex high
volume transactions from customers & suppliers.
Built to Grow with You
- TransLogix solutions are built on a single source model, that
means every customer is running a standard package solution that
can be readily upgraded to the latest version with little fuss and
no disruption to the business.
- This "single source" philosophy protects your software
investment and ensures that your business always has access to the
latest technolgy, incorporating current legislation, to realise the
benefits of our extensive research and development programs.
, Logistics Software
, Management Software
, Software Solutions
, Transport and Logistics
, Transport Management
, Transport Management Software
, Transport Software