he Boardroom Practice Limited offers:
- all aimed at helping to increase your organisation's standards of corporate governance.
Organisations and individuals use our services for:
- Designing, developing, structuring and establishing new boards;
- Making their boards robust to help raise capital;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of their boards;
- Improving the quality of board discussions and decisions; and
- Helping their boards develop more effective strategy.
As well as:
- Helping new appointees to become fully fledged directors;
- Learning how to be better directors;
- Helping senior managers become directors;
- Helping senior managers serve boards better; and
- Helping chairs and directors hire and mentor chief executives.
Clients come to us anytime for governance advice, either in terms of general governance best practice or in relation to specific issues or conflicts that need to be resolved. We provide one-on-one mentoring for board members and directors, as well as profiling, identification and induction of new directors.