Although only a relatively new company (incorporated in 1997),
Technical Rigging Services has developed a vast range of skills and have
become renowned for our innovative solutions to seemingly impossible problems. Our original staff base was from Broadcast Communications and Telecom trained personnel, but we have expanded our skill base to cover every conceivable situation. If we don't have the staff for the project we know where to find them.
We are fully conversant with the current Occupational Safety and Health regulations and work closely with the department and it's inspectors.
We have carried out numerous types of projects including the following: • Cellular installations and maintenance
• Broadcast installations and maintenance
• Microwave Installations
• Fibre optic installation and blowing
• Broadband installations
• Supply, installation and maintenance of guyed masts
• Supply, installation and maintenance of fall arrest systems
• Supply, installation and maintenance of building lightning protection systems
• Structural and building inspections including detailed reports
• All project works at heights
• Trunking, data, electrical and video cable installations
• Civil works
TRS is based in Penrose, Auckland and also have an office at Auckland's Sky Tower, where we have the exclusive contract for rigging works.
TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES
Technical Rigging Services is an agent for Irwin Industrial Tools and can supply their products at very competitive prices.