Suckie Moto assists
• Moving your vehicle into a safe position
• Putting safety markers around the entire job scene
• Removing incorrect fuel from your stranded vehicle
in a controlled manner,
• Adding correct fuel
• Flushing and priming the fuel system, as required
• Restarting the vehicle
• Safely transporting, storing and disposing incorrect
Suckie Moto Saves Valuable Time & Money
Suckie Moto is also advantageous because it typically only
takes 30-40 minutes to restore your vehicle after arriving
Suckie Moto also:
• Eliminates towing the vehicle to a workshop
• Dramatically reduces time taken to rectify problem
• Is highly cost-effective
• Is Safe and complies with all relevant legal requirements
Huge Success Rate
Suckie Moto has attended more than 2000 call outs to desperate
motorists and has a 100% success rate of re-mobilising vehicles.
The cost is dependent on vehicles but typically averages
$160 including GST.
AA members qualify for a discount.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011