StudentCare plans are designed for the needs of international students. But exactly what you need depends on many factors, which is why StudentCare plans give you the flexibility to choose the perfect plan for your personal requirements and for the official immigration requirements of your country of study.
Questions you can ask which can help you work out which plan is best for you include:
- How much can I afford?
- Do I own many personal belongings?
- Do I wish to insure any of my family members too?
- Will I be travelling while I’m away studying?
- Am I going to be graduating when I’ve finished my studies?*
- Do I own anything expensive which I want to insure separately?
- Am I going to be returning home during school vacations?
- What is the health system like in my country of study?
What does a StudentCare plan cover me for?
The benefits of your chosen plan can be viewed
and the premiums (rates) that are available for your country of study here:
Check your area of study with our
*Only applicable for study in New Zealand.