Online Trading | Strategic Capital Management
Strategic Capital Management
Optimize your trading speed and efficiency with our market-maker designed Trader Workstation (TWS). Trade stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds on over 80 markets worldwide, all from a single account. TWS offers the following benefits:
- Support for more than 50 different order types, from the basic limit order to the most complex algo.
- Task-specific trading tools to enhance efficiency for all trading styles, including the Accumulate/Distribute algo, FXTrader, ScaleTrader, SpreadTrader, OptionTrader and more.
- Sophisticated, built-in risk management and option pricing applications.
- Real-time account balance and activity monitoring, with a soft-edge margining system which notifies you of margin deficiencies before liquidation becomes necessary.
- A Paper Trading account linked to your production account, which allows you to experiment with the full range of TWS features in a simulated environment.
TWS Trading Window
Order Types and Algos
Choose from over 50 different order types and algos that can help to limit your risk, speed execution, provide price improvement, ensure privacy, time the market and streamline the implementation of advanced trading strategies. TWS context-sensitivity helps to ensure that your order is always valid by hiding features that aren’t supported for selected attributes, destinations or products.
Execute large volume orders via our IBAlgos, which balance market impact with risk to help you achieve best execution on your large volume stock and option orders.
Specialized Trading Tools
Different traders have different needs. Our specialized trading tools are custom-designed to enhance your trading environment.
Randomized order quantity and submission time intervals help you to get the best price on large volume orders without being noticed in the market.
Trade FOREX markets in our optimized FXTrader window, which includes real-time streaming quotes, up/down indicators, trading volumes, pending trades, executions, positions, and average price plus P&L.
Our comprehensive suite of sophisticated mathematical risk-assessment and price-measuring tools comes standard with TWS and includes:
View your portfolio risk across multiple asset classes, and view and assess specific risk slices of your portfolio.
Real-Time Activity Monitoring
View your positions, profit and loss, margin requirements and excess liquidity in real-time in the customizable Account window.