11 Years Experience in Financial Markets
You can take control of your trading by outsourcing your trading to Strategic Capital management’s ‘system assist’ trading department.
We offer our clients the opportunity to invest into our award-winning mechanical trading systems which are the culmination of 11 years experience in building trading systems. Our systems consider only the hard facts, using both technical and fundamental analysis and operate without emotional turbulence, in real time and manage trades to best effect, round the clock.
Offer a Range of Systems to Suit Your Appetite for Risk and Account Size
Strategic Capital Management offers you several fully mechanical trading systems.
Essentially this is the same as giving a broker very detailed instructions to follow, with no option to deviate or follow his own head. You can see performance figures and provide information about these trading systems in the Trading Systems and Performance sections of this website.
Based upon your risk profile and starting account size we can recommend a portfolio of trading systems spread across different markets, sectors and time zones. The result is a portfolio designed to give you as consistent a return as possible with as little risk as possible.
Need a “System Assist” Broker to Execute Your Trading Strategy – No Problem,
We Can Do This For You
We can manage third-party trading systems on behalf of clients.
Responding to Criteria Set in Advance
Our Trading Systems typically respond to the following criteria:
- The conditions met for entry
- The conditions met for exit
- Parameters of risk
- Parameters of reward
- Volatility (when to stay out)
- Back-testing capability
Using these criteria and market data, the computer makes buy and sell decisions.
Trading systems vary in complexity, and some systems may integrate other variables such as time frames for analysis, relative volatility, markets traded, risk parameters, length of trade, etc.
Although a broker is needed to set up the system’s trading strategy for your account or place orders in a limited number of markets, most systems are programmed to be auto-executed by the computer. After all, this is the purpose of a trading system – to trade without human interference.
To safeguard your interests, we perform rigorous, real-world testing on our trading systems at Strategic Capital Management. They are tested right down to the tick with commissions and slippage deducted both on historical data and in real-time every trading day.
Our Trading Systems are Developed by One of the Best
Many of Strategic Capital Management’s Trading Systems were developed in-house by our founder, Andrew Gibbs. The only other systems Strategic Capital Management offers have been hand selected by Andrew and well researched so that only the best system developers in the world have their systems made available to you.
Andrew read his first technical analysis book when he was only 20. Since then, he has devoured as much knowledge on the subject as possible, also teaching himself in system programming.
Andrew is NZX (New Zealand Exchange) advisor qualified and a NZX Futures & Options Advisor, with a sound educational background and practical experience working with the likes of Goldman Sachs JBWere and Tricom.
Andrew believes in combining a number of factors to setting up a trade so that positive expectancy trades can be isolated with consistency. In addition, Andrew trades a selection of his own systems and third party systems, all of which are available through Strategic Capital Management – thereby fully aligning his interests with your own.
“Any trading system needs to be looked at as a long-term investment,” says Andrew. “I believe that while there may be losing periods, systems do give investors a fighting chance of achieving exceptional performance over time.”
Detailed Performance Pages
View our performance pages for an overview of each trading system so that you can evaluate whether or not a trading system is a suitable investment for you. The performance page calculates returns based upon the monthly dollar return for trading one contract divided by the minimum recommended starting capital. The page is updated at the beginning of every month.
Each of our individual performance pages outline the trading statistics and historical probabilities for each individual system or portfolio providing a comprehensive overview on the return profile for the system.
In addition we provide a very detailed system performance report produced in excel so that you can further drill down into the system and enable you to evaluate whether or not the system is right for you.
7 Good Reasons to Use Strategic Capital Management’s Trading Systems
1. We Trade Our Own Systems. You can be confident that we have your best interests at heart when we trade many of the systems we offer for our own account. This aligns our interests with yours and ensures that only the best mechanical trading systems are made available for you to invest in.
2. Expert technology. Our selected system developers are experts at system design and development in their own right, often leading the world in this area. Several of the systems we offer have been rated as Top 10 Systems by independent bodies in the United States that track publicly available systems
3. Low fees. Our fees are very cost effective and competitive. We do not charge monthly system lease fees on our own in-house systems, only brokerage. For you, this means a further cost saving. (Systems sourced from our selected third party developers may be subject to a monthly lease fee at discounted rates.)
4. Unique access. Given our unique location in the world our clients have access to systems based upon Asian, Australasian, European and North American markets giving investors in this part of the world full geographical diversification, something even US investors miss out on.
5. Versatility. You can trade stocks, futures, FX, options and CFDs from one account.
Our trading systems can be traded on their own or as a part of a portfolio of trading systems – a practice we recommended. The result is that you’ll be able to diversify trading systems as well as markets to achieve an optimal and consistent return on your funds.
6. Fast trade. Our technology offers super fast trade execution. Over the long term, Trading Systems offer superior performance to buy and hold investments. Trading System investments can be leveraged due to a high risk/return compared with buy and hold.
7. Risk management. We have rigorous risk management controls in place. We compound returns and minimise risk using the latest money management techniques. Losses are limited via stop loss orders.
8. Transparency. Our service is very transparent. You have full access to your LIVE account balances and positions 24/7. We offer very detailed reporting and analytics on your account.
To find out how you can invest in a “system assisted” fully mechanical trading system managed by experienced, professional traders, talk to Strategic Capital Management today.