Skylink - Freight Charter
Skylink is a member of the Airwork Group which operates freight aircraft on behalf of freight organisations in New Zealand and Australia.
Skylink offer freight charters focusing on the movement of heavyweight freight and precious cargo for commercial and industrial customers.
We have a team of cargo professionals with friendly faces and the specialised knowledge to ensure your shipments are handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
Skylink operates a 737-200 quick change Boeing that requires one hour to change from freight to passenger configuration. We use this aircraft as well as other available aircraft for freight charters.
We specialise in..
- Oversize freight, TV and Film Equipment
- Important Documents, Concert and Stage equipment
- Perishable goods, seafood and fresh produce
- Urgent engineering and industrial parts or labour
- Remote Destinations (e.g. Chatham Islands, Great Barrier Island)