ShowQuip produces an extensive range of custom and off-the-shelf modular trusses locally, the only active truss manufacturer in New Zealand.
The scope of this equipment is typically underestimated as a basis to create large and impressive temporary structures quickly and safely.
A truss as used in the entertainment sector is a modular, spatial lattice structure, predominantly made of welded aluminium tubes. It is designed to build 2D or 3D structures to support loads such as set props, lighting or sound equipment.
It can also be used to enhance and modernise permanent retail installations such as clubs, bars, restaurants, convention centres and offices.
Some important facts about our trusses:
- High strength aluminium or steel alloys
- Welding and testing procedures to International Standards
- Straight or curved lengths
- Range of lengths from 1200mm
- Range of section sizes and profiles
- Size and specification tailored to your application
- Truss Corners
- Design and certification service
If you are not sure of your needs regarding truss section size or profile, we are able to advise you.