The range available from ShowQuip can be as varied as it is user friendly.
From basic Risers to CAD-developed Deck Systems.
The ShowQuip deck is manufactured from a custom alloy extrusion that is lightweight for handling, and of high strength alloy specification welded together to form a light but very strong structural solution.
The extrusion design results in a stable platform that can be supplied as standard modules, or to your unique specified heights and shapes.
Applications include platforms, rostra, stages, and tiers for seating :
- auditoriums, halls, schools, churches, theatres, houses of worship
- or outdoors for serious rock concert arena applications
Standard features include:
- 21mm thick Trans-Tex deck panel fitted within the extrusion to give full edge protection
- Trans-Tex is a wood-based laminated panel made from strong, dense, premium quality Birch veneers overlaid with a hard-wearing phenol film overlay on both sides
- Flush-mounted cam interlocks for quick, accurate and secure assembly or simple bolt together for budget-conscious applications
- Special proprietary leg inserts with fast cam levers for quick, easy assembly
- Round tubular legs and bracing (standard 48mm scaffold compatible)
Optional Components / Ancillary Equipment:
- Autex Carpet / Textile
- Stairs / Treads
- Facings — fabric or solid materials
- Roll set applications
- Transport Dollies for multiple units