1200kg/day. Grant Ice manufacturing was founded by a group of Engineers, who recognised the need for an Industrial Ice Flake Machine that would offer longetivity, value for money, and be energy efficient. The original company was registered in New York, and with the American designs, and German engineered refrigeration equipment, the Evaporator manufacturing plant was built in Ningboo China, where the final assembly, and commissioning of the Ice makers is carried out. Today Grant Ice is a leader in granular flake Ice, industrial scale ice, storage systems, and ice transport, across five continents.
All Grant Ice Makers are CE Certified and compliant to World Standards. Our company adopts ISO 9001 : 2000, ISO 14001: 2004 World Standard Practices.
Since 1948 Follett has been designing and manufacturing innovative equipment for the healthcare, foodservice, hospitality and supermarket industries. Our equipment provides labor-savings, sanitation and safety benefits to operators worldwide. Now there is a choice – Chewblet or flake icemakers in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit your needs.
Follett Icemakers are:
- Environmentally friendly - uses up to 60% less water than cube icemakers
- Flexible – the icemaker installs 20 or more feet away from the dispenser with the exclusive ice-through-a-tube technology
- Quiet – no noisy ice harvest cycles
- Compact – fits in spaces cube ice machines can’t
- Reliable – has the lowest warranty costs of any “nugget” style icemaker in the industry