End Of Line Isolation Valves
The BALLOFIX® Ball Valve is a secure and easy way for isolating the flow of liquids in domestic and commercial applications.
Over 100 million BALLOFIX® Ball Valves have been installed since its introduction in 1960. And the reasons are clear - design, quality production and precision performance. All the result of advanced technological know-how and a commitment to continuous improvement.
With its unique removable vandal resistant handle and an internal stop built into the valve, the BALLOFIX® Ball Valve is easy to use, tamper proof as well as safe and reliable. It ensures minimal interruption when maintenance works need to be performed requiring the isolation of liquids.
BALLOFIX® Ball Valves are ideal for a wide range of domestic and commercial plumbing applications:
- where quality installations are required
- multiple installations with restricted access
- public toilets
- pressurised air lines
- general industry and maintenance
- automotive applications
- air conditioning and mechanical services
- isolation of plumbing fixtures like tempering valves, dishwashers, hand basins, urinals and toiletsBenefits
- Ball is mounted between PTFE sealing rings
- Provides complete tightness and smooth operation.
- Ball and neck are manufactured in one piece
- Additional strength and durability in operation.
- A slot is machined in the top of the ball neck
- Easy to determine if the valve is open or closed.
- Incorporated internal stop in the valve body
- Provide a fixed 90° turn of the ball from fully closed to fully open position.
- Operated by removable handle
- Difficult for unauthorised persons to adjust setting of the valve.
- DZR Brass Body
- All valves are supplied in DZR brass material making them suitable for drinking water.